About Our Logo
The BBPOA logo was hand drawn by the founding fathers in 1954, during or after their inaugural meeting, long before the days of Apple MacBooks and graphic artists. The founding President, Alex Dawson consulted with a neighbour friend, Ted Aver who owned a drug store in London and did his own window signs and lettering for his storefront. This BBPOA logo appeared on letterheads, membership cards, tickets, signs, etc. for many years after the formation of the group. We use it still today, because we're really cheap, and we appreciate all the efforts of our predecessors.