Fishermen/women - Please Help!
Post date: Apr 11, 2016 2:02:54 PM
The Bruce Peninsula Sportsmens' Association is requesting our help in reporting the recent decline in game fish populations.Please print a copy of the attached "Barrow Bay Fishing Record for 2016.pdf and fill it in this summer as you are out fishing.
Once completed in the fall you can email it back to Jerrybeaver7@yahoo.ca. He will tabulate all results and report them to MNR to show the need for limits for commercial fisheries, to allow more for game fishermen.
The Bruce Peninsula Sportsmens' Association is hosting the following activities this year
- Fish Derby – Jack Seatter May 13- 15, 2:00-4:00pm.
- Fish Fry – Ken and Jenny Barrett May 15, 2:00-4:00pm.
- Kids Fishing Day– Saturday July 2, 2015 9am -noon
- Beef and Pork BBQ– Murray Garniss and Dennis Morrison- Sunday July 10- 4-6:30 pm. Adults $15 Children 12 and under $7.
- Community Living - Fishing on the Pond – Sunday September 18th 2-7pm.
- Potluck Dinner – Saturday November 19. Social time from 5pm with dinner at 6:00pm.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on these programs.